Henry 203 Cold-Ap Roof and Lap Adhesive is a premium, brush or squeegee grade, waterproof adhesive made from asphalt, solvents, and organic fibers. As a replacement for hot asphalt in built-up roofing (BUR) applications, Henry 203 Cold-Ap Roof and Lap Adhesive is designed for bonding layers of asphalt coated base sheets. It can be also used to bond selvedge laps on composition and 90 lb. asphalt roll roofing.
California residents: see ┬á Proposition 65 information
- Waterproofs and bonds layers of roll roofing together
- Cold applied formula replaces hot mop or kettle asphalt
- Apply with a squeegee, roller, sprayer or soft-bristled brush
- Product meets or exceeds government standards for ASTM D3019 type III
- UL classified
- Coverage: 50 sq. ft. per gallon