Henry 587 100% Acrylic Dura-Brite White Elastomeric Roof Coating is a premium, high solids, reflective roof coating. Its elongation, peel strength and solar reflectance values offer weather protection, high solar reflectivity and superior longevity when compared to economy grade reflective roof coatings. When cured, it allows moisture vapor to vent or breathe out of underlying substrate.
California residents: see ┬á Proposition 65 information
- Ponding water resistant up to 48 hours
- Bright white with excellent hiding power
- Lowers roof and interior temperatures; reduces air conditioning costs
- Energy efficient - releases 91% of the sun's heat (Thermal emittance)
- 10-year warranty
- Recommended for metal roofs, weathered, previously-coated white and aluminum roof surfaces, smooth-surface built-up roofs, stucco, masonry parapet walls and more