Heavy-duty, fibered repair mastic, designed to patch roof surfaces. Use in wet or dry conditions to seal and stop leaks around flashings, skylights, vent pipes, chimneys and valleys. Wet-R-Dri roof cement is ideal for the repair of cracks, seams and holes in all roofing materials. It is also excellent for use below grade in heavy duty foundation water-proofing and damp-proofing. Product is formulated for year round use. Covers 25 lin. ft. per tube.
California residents: see ┬á Proposition 65 information
- Suitable for-year-round use in both wet and dry conditions
- Ideal for repairing cracks, seams and holes in many common roofing materials
- Fiber-reinforced formula provides durability and longevity
- Can be used below-grade as a heavy-duty foundation waterproofing and damp-proofing agent
- Use for both repair and new construction
- Thick, trowel-grade consistency